Summer is here! The combination of heat, humidity, pollution and different types of hair products we use took real toll on your hair. If you want to get your shiny and silky hair back, then here is a simple solution for all your hair problems.
Experts suggest that the combination of aloe vera and coconut oil works great for your hair growth. Below are some benefits of using those two ingredients to make your summer hair softer and healthier.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera And Coconut Oil:
Repairs Your Hair From Within:
Aloe vera and coconut oil are enriched with conditioning properties and helps in eliminating dullness of your hair. Aloe vera also contains enzymes that help in repairing dead skin cells on scalp.
Boosts Hair Growth:
Both natural ingredients are known to be accelerators of hair growth and give volume for your hair.
Makes Your Hair Silky And Soft:
Aloe vera is high in proteins, vitamins and minerals that nourishes your hair follicles efficiently and improves its overall texture. Combination of both these ingredients will make your hair even more silkier and softer and you might have know that how easy it is easy to style soft and silky hair for many party looks especially for this season.
Natural Protection From Hard Water:
In the summer season, there is a huge rise of salt content in water which makes it hard and harmful for your hair. So a gentle massage with coconut oil mixed with a little amount of aloe Vera gel protect your hair from within and makes it soft and healthy. It also moisturizes your scalp and maintains PH balance of your hair. Aloe vera ensures your healthy scalp and solves a number of problems that causes due to dry and itchy scalp.
One fresh leaf of Aloe vera
3-4 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil
Directions To Use:
- Firstly, wash aloe vera leaf to get rid of all dirt and germs on it.
- Take a knife and remove thorns on the side of leaf and cut it in to small pieces.
- Blend the leaves to get a smooth puree, you might be wondering of using the whole leaf without extracting its gel. The reason is the outer part of aloe vera leaf also has anti-bacterial properties which help to reduce itchiness or dryness of scalp.
- Now, add 3 tablespoons of coconut oil in the puree and mix it well.
- Take sections of your hair and coat every strand and apply it properly all over your hair. Cover it with a shower cap.
- Wash your hair with mild shampoo after 2 hours and condition it.
- That’s it. You will surely find a great difference in your hair. Apply this pack every alternate day to see great results.
- If you don’t like the smell of hair pack, you can even add any essential oil of your choice and mix it well before applying it to your hair.
- If you have any other hair problems like thinning hair, split ends etc. add 2 teaspoon of neem paste of fenugreek seeds paste which have been soaked overnight in to the pack and mix it well.
- You can also add curd to the puree if you have dandruff problems.
- Using this pack regularly will help you to have natural shiny and healthy hair.