We all wish to have clean and clear skin, but unfortunately those annoying blackheads become constant irritants in our busy lives. They generally occur due to skin pores when they are accumulated with dust of dead skin cells and oil. However, one of the most common ways to get rid of them is squeezing them out, but the pain on experience during this process is too high a price to pay!
That’s the reason many people adapt for using natural ingredients to get rid of them. Aloe Vera gel is one of them which help in preventing blackheads and to get a clear and clean skin. You must ensure when you are trying aloe vera gel at home try a patch test on your hand before applying it on your skin. Also, do not scrub it excessively which will damage the skin.
Common Causes Of Blackheads:
Blackheads are very common for people with oily skin, it doesn’t mean you need to worry about it. Just start paying more attention to your skin to make it acne free. Here are some common causes of blackheads on our skin.
- Intake Of Oily Food: eating oily food is completely unhealthy for your skin, so do avoid consuming heavy oily food items to evade blackheads from forming.
- Failing To Remove Makeup Before Sleep: Forgetting to remove makeup will clog your pores and makes the skin oily and results in encouraging blackheads or whiteheads to form overtime.
- Humid Temperature: humid weather increases excess oil production in the pores and results in forming blackheads.
- Hormonal Changes: Hormonal changes in our body due to puberty, menstruation, pregnancy or menopause results in causing blackheads easily.
- Chemical Skin products: Not all products are safe for your skin, some can trigger allergic reaction and causes blackheads and other skin problems.
How To Use Aloe Vera Gel To Get Rid Of Blackheads On Face:
Aloe vera gel is one of the most natural remedies for all types of skin issues especially for burns and scars. It has abundant natural properties and works as cooling agent for our skin. It also works as a soothing agent and works great for cleansing pores and blackhead removal. Additionally, it controls natural oil production in skin and prevents the development of new blackheads.
Simple Steps To Follow:
- Take one fresh aloe vera leaf and extract its gel using a spoon.
- Now, apply freshly extracted gel all over face. You don’t need to selectively apply it on the affected areas of your skin since it is excellent to your skin anyways.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off using warm or normal water.
- You can do it regularly to have soft and flawless skin or if you don’t have time repeat it thrice in a week to see good results.
- If you don’t have aloe vera plant, you can also use store bought aloe vera gel.
Now, you know how to get rid of blackheads easily using aloe vera gel and its benefits. Try using it and help your skin to feel good always.