Aloe vera is called “silent healer” due to its wonderful healing properties. This spicy green gem has a rich history of cultures and personalities. In ancient days, Greeks used this wonderful herb to treat all types of health issues from baldness to insomnia to the Native Americans who called aloe vera the “Wand of Heaven”.
It has since been used both topically and orally for many conditions. Aloe vera gel can be found when you break up the green leafy skin which is often topically to treat burns, psoriasis and other skin conditions.
Apart from these skin benefits, here are 40 amazing uses of silent healer aloe vera that need to be tried.
Ways To Use Aloe Vera in our daily life:
- You can use fresh aloe vera gel to treat burns from minor mishaps in the kitchen- from grease splatters or hot utensils.
- You can reduce insect bites easily using aloe vera gel.
- Reduce tissue damage from frostbite.
- Flight against athlete’s foot
- Soothe psoriasis
- Shrink warts
- Help eliminate eczema
- Use its gel as a natural moisturizer for your skin
- Reduces skin rashes
- Banish black and blue bruises by simply swapping on the good goo
- Use aloe vera gel as a natural scrub on your skin to make it smoother and healthy.
- Mix a half cup of oatmeal, half cup of cornmeal and four tablespoons of aloe vera gel to make exfoliating foot mask that makes your feet as baby feet.
- This silent healer heals herpes outbreaks
- Applying it on your stretch marks on a regular basis will reduce them in a short span of time
- Applying aloe vera gel on your scalp and massaging it for a few minutes will speed up your hair growth.
- Aloe vera gel can decrease pigmentation and dark spots.
- Reverse the signs of aging like wrinkles.
- Mix aloe vera gel with 2 teaspoons of coconut oil and wheat germ oil. Apply it on your scalp and massage it for few minutes then rinse your hair with normal water. This process will help you to reduce dandruff.
- A mixture of aloe vera gel and coconut oil works perfectly as a natural makeup remover.
- Treats minor vaginal irritations
- Instead of using those chemical-filled conditioners on your hair, replace them with aloe vera gel to make your hair smoother and healthier.
- For rougher patches on your skin, mix one cup of aloe vera gel with two cups of sea salt and two tablespoons of organic honey until it forms a thick body scrub. Use this scrub on your skin to remove those patches.
- Mixing aloe vera gel with 2 tablespoons of organic brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice will make a wonderful skin exfoliator.
- Treat acne and prevent pesky pimples.
- Aloe vera gel can be used to treat allergic skin reactions.
- Treat sunburns
- Drinking a glass of aloe vera juice on an empty stomach will help you to relieve gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion.
- Remove toxins from your body.
- Sip it to aid in elimination, many times it is recommended for laxative effects.
- Lowers sugar levels
- Controls cholesterol levels
- Reduces stomach ulcers, urinary tract infections, and prostate problems
- Minimize inflammation and infection of the eye and ear
- Strengthens gums and promote strong, healthy teeth by taking orally.
- Boil aloe leaves in a pan of water and breath in vapor to alleviate asthma and reduce breathing disorders.
- Consuming aloe vera juice will reduce the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome including bloating and discomfort.
- Take aloe orally to relieve heartburn, arthritis and rheumatism pain
- Help to get rid of rosacea
- Swab over blisters for quick relief
- Aloe vera used as a general detoxifier and known for its health-boosting properties.
I hope you got plenty of information on 40 different uses of silent healer aloe vera in our daily life. If you think your friends have to learn this please share it on your social networks.