As the spread of dangerous viruses is continuing across the world, we must follow proper precautions to prevent it completely. One of the most effective ways to curb this deadly virus is by washing our hands. Hand sanitizer is just as effective in killing the bacteria and it’s easier to use when you’re out too. As you’re no dought aware that bottles of hand sanitizers selling out quickly due to this public health crisis.
Don’t worry! Fortunately making your own hand sanitizer is super easy. Homemade sanitizers are just as effective as what you buy as long as you use the right percentage of everything to make it.
How To Make Hand Sanitizer At Home?
What You Need:
- ¾ cup of isopropyl or rubbing alcohol
- ¼ cup of aloe vera gel
- 10 drops of any essential oil (tea tree, lavender, or you can use lemon juice instead)
What You Need To Do:
- Take a glass container and pour all ingredients in it.
- Mix them with a spoon then beat with a whisk until it turns the sanitizer into gel.
- Now, fill this mixture in an empty bottle for easy use. Label it as a “hand sanitizer”.
Note: do not touch the mixture with your hands, until it is completely ready for use.
How To Use Hand Sanitizer?
You must aware of two things when using hand sanitizer, firstly you must rub it in to your hands until your hands are dry. And if your hands are greasy and dirty first wash them with soap and water.
Tips To Use Hand Sanitizer Effectively:
- Apply hand sanitizer on your palm of one hand.
- Now, thoroughly rub your hands together and cover the entire surface of your hands and all your fingers.
- Continue rubbing them for 30-60 seconds or until your hands feel dry.
Keeping hand sanitizer on your hand will help you to keep your hands clean and safe.
I hope you like the above useful information and if you think your friends have to learn this please share it on your social networks.